When you post your assessment up!!

Please include your name, the movie and your ID number in the title! Also, please use the LABELS section for the post.

E.g. for title:
Mia - 4030 - Lost in Translation

E.g. for labels:
Lost in Translation, loneliness, analysis

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Kick Ass


13 April 2010, I went to watch “Kick Ass” without planning because one of my friends wants to watch it. I watched the thriller before and I like it so I decided to go. Kick Ass movie is very violence and cool movie I have seen.


The character was so cool I will introduce some of the main character in Kick ass.

The little girl called “Mindy Macready” She is cute and she is awesome Mindy’s live with her dad and she’s not an ordinary little girl. Mindy keep practicing with her dad there for someday, she will revenge for her loses mommy under the name “Hit Girl”.


Damon Macready, Damon used to be a cop, a very good cop but there is a bad guy rune his life. It’s a time for revenge, His dress up as a hero and call himself “Big Daddy” his hero suit looks like batman by the way.



Dave Lizewski, Kick Ass the unpopular guy who wants to be a hero just because he believes that anyone could be a hero. Dave is not good at fighting at all, however he become famous and his life in danger when bad guys wanted to kill him.


Christopher Mintz-Plasse (Red Myth), Christopher is a high school boy who is a big fan of comic book he wants to be friend with Kick ass and want to be a hero but his dad is a bad guy. He have to make a decision for to be a hero or a bad guy.


I found out that Kick Ass is very violence because some of the scene I have to close my eyes. On the other hand I found that I really like this film because the way they tell story and it’s totally different from any hero film I have ever watched. I think the movie is very interesting and worth to watch in a cinema

No comments:

Post a Comment