When you post your assessment up!!

Please include your name, the movie and your ID number in the title! Also, please use the LABELS section for the post.

E.g. for title:
Mia - 4030 - Lost in Translation

E.g. for labels:
Lost in Translation, loneliness, analysis

Friday, May 14, 2010

3268_Sergio_Hayao Miyazaki

When I was child, I watched so many animations on TV. Most of them are Japanese and American animations and I really liked animation during my childhood. Now I don’t like animation as much as I was child but I still like Hayao Miyazaki’s animation films especially his drawing style. He is Japanese animator and filmmaker. He was born in Tokyo in 1941. Now he is nearly 70-year-old man. But his imagination and sensibility are immortal and continuously going on. He produced lots of animations namely NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind(1984), "Laputa: Castle in the Sky" (1986), "My Neighbor Totoro" (Tonari no Totoro, 1988), "Kiki's Delivery Service" (1989), "Porco Rosso" (1992), etc. He is one of famous animators who lead Japanese animation industry.


I viewed lots of his animations. When I viewed them, those films took me to the mysterious and unrealistic world. After viewing the films, I felt that I had travelled the special world. So his animations always make me look forward to new unrealistic world. I like his imagination and sensibility. Most of his animations include lyricism and messages. Normally, he delivers realistic messages through unrealistic worlds. But in my perception, the messages are not in his animations. If you feel better than before you viewed his animations, it is enough at least you can get little emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment