When you post your assessment up!!

Please include your name, the movie and your ID number in the title! Also, please use the LABELS section for the post.

E.g. for title:
Mia - 4030 - Lost in Translation

E.g. for labels:
Lost in Translation, loneliness, analysis

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

UP


I was interesting in it at the first time when I hear this film's name.
And after I saw this film. I think "UP" is one of the best 3d animations in the world.
It is not only for children, but also for everybody. Because it show us some things which we can learn from it.Like catch your dream.Never give up.
And during watching the film, it also showing the love between husband and wife.That is really touch and it remind me something (ToT)
So if you have not seen it yet. Just have a see!
You would not want to miss this great film.

No comments:

Post a Comment