When you post your assessment up!!

Please include your name, the movie and your ID number in the title! Also, please use the LABELS section for the post.

E.g. for title:
Mia - 4030 - Lost in Translation

E.g. for labels:
Lost in Translation, loneliness, analysis

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fantastic Mr. Fox


"Fantastic Mr. Fox" is definitely a rare great movie last year. When I started watching it, I thought it is just a animation for children, but then, I found it maybe more suitable for adults.

It is a stop motion animation, you might feel bad the first few minutes, because the screen is not very smooth, but it will soon capture your attention by its own attractiveness. The structure of the movie is quite clear. Just like the original, the story is divided into several sections, and it has very special brand of humor.

This movie tersely portrays the characters' personalities. At first I don't like Mr.Fox, who is the lead of the story, for his blindly adventure. But lately, this character just convinced me and touched me by a simple dialogue: Because I am a wild animal.

The emergence of the wolf is a highlight of the entire movie. Mr.Fox called the wolf over a long distance, in that moment, you would find, there is a wild animal live in everyone's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment